1. Pee on the floor.
2. Coffee delivered to me from my Sweetie, whether I’m in the shower, changing a diaper or still in bed.
3. All three children yelling for me at the same time. (MomMamaMommy! anyone?)
4. Not getting to the phone in time to hear who’s calling.
5. Snacks prepared by me and consumed by my children.
6. Food on the floor (and the walls).
7. More than one child saying, “I love you, Mom(MamaMommy).”
9. Laundry. In some form or another.
10. Possibility: Five people living together. Happily. Humbled.*
home, Jen Writes, motherhood, three kids