May 10 & 11 — Courage
May 12 & 13 — Happiness
May 14 & 15 — Memory
May 16 & 17 — Lust
May 18 & 19 — Yes
The topics are broad. General. You can tweak them however you want. They can be funny, introspective, academic, vulnerable. Whatever you wish. Be creative. Be daring. But most of all, be yourself.
Two things of note:
- The last topic, Yes, is in honor of Aidan Donnelley Rowley’s debut novel, Life After Yes, which hits bookshelves on May 18th. The timing couldn’t be more perfect, right? I’m excited to read it. Are you?
- A challenge: If you can mention Chips and Dip in one of your five posts, you’ll get some bonus points with us! Not sure why the heck I’m talking about Chips and Dip? Well clearly you need to read or reread the Rules and Regulations. Oh, and read the comments on that post, too. We had many more enthusiasts than we had expected. And, to be honest, it was on the initial list of topics before I got skittish and thought everyone would be glancing at me askew and scratching their heads, going HUH?!
Shall we go over the dates again? Monday, May 10th (day after MOTHER’S DAY) through Wednesday, May 19th.
And shall we quickly go over the rules again? Rules. Blech. Hate that word. Oh well, let’s recap:
- Read Momalom daily and comment
- Write one post on each topic
- Publish your post during the two-day topic window
- Link up your post on our site after you publish it
So basically: Write, comment & be merry. Kind of your ordinary blog day, right?
If you are just arriving here, well, then where have you been? Oh wait, I meant to say HI, and here’s more information on Five for Ten, along with who’s on board so far. Jump on in, the water’s warm and we’re all quite welcoming. Some might think I’m friendlier on the blog than in real life. Shh, it’s totally a secret.
- The post that started it all
- Five for Ten–Round I: Some kick-ass conversation!
- Five for Ten Again–Round II: Are you on board?
- Five for Ten Again – Rules and Regulations – HOW TO PLAY ALONG!
Come on, join us!